Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 9: Visual Research

I have been so stressed over finals, projects, essays...what else could stress me out right now?! That's okay, I have this image to remind me that spring term 2010 is almost over with! It's crazy how far I have gotten this year! I still question myself if this is reality. Am I really in college now? Just about a year ago, I never thought I'd be out of high school and into the college world. It's almost been a year since I've been in college now! The even weirder thing about this situation is that I will be a senior next year! How did I do it? I worked my butt off I can tell you that! I guess those classes I took at a community college during high school finally paid off! So this image basically represents that situation. I am a huge fan of dogs, so not only is this picture cute, but it also reminds me that I am almost done! The dogs to me represent satisfaction, luck and energy. If I keep working harder each term, I will eventually get to the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment