Friday, May 7, 2010

Personal Image- Week 6

This drawing was taken from the hallway of my dorm. After the hate graffiti that had happened in Hawthorne of Cascade complex, this drawing was put in the hallway to support the residents with the message of "LOVE." I love how the colors of pink, red, purple and white really do blend in together. I get a very soft and sensitive touch in this drawing! I really appreciate this person's work because it really shows how someone cares enough to make us feel positive about ourselves. This is definitely a confidence booster because the Care Bear symbolizes friendship through love and support. I hope that this drawing influences someone else to think positively and spread the love. I hope others will get a similar message when observing this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment