Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 9: Personal Image! WOOT LAST ONE! =D.

Yes, this is channel 5 news in Medford, Oregon. I felt like I had to post this because this is memorable to me. Last term, I interned at this news station for quite a while. It was a great experience because I got to learn more about myself. I discovered that I truly did have a passion for broadcasting and journalism. This picture is special to me because this was taken on my first day of the internship. It felt so great so finally sit down in front of an actual LIVE broadcast. I got to see the behind the scenes work and how the news anchors read their prompters. It's also interesting how they talk in between off-air time and commercial breaks. The anchors in this picture are Nate and Christina. They both have contributed to my learning and experience at channel 5. I hope to continue this positive experience at another news station this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment